What is a HydraFacial?
A great facial can help you feel and look more attractive, which is why The Aesthetics Lab is happy to offer Tampa, FL men and women the innovative HydraFacial. This comprehensive facial device makes it easier for us to customize your treatment to your exact skin care needs. After receiving this luxuriating procedure, you'll notice a more even skin tone, healthier-looking skin, and increased suppleness. In addition to improving your facial skin, a HydraFacial Keravive treatment can help to improve the health of your scalp to promote thicker, fuller-looking hair. If you feel worried about clogged pores, signs of aging, dry spots, or rough skin texture, or thinning hair, our experienced team at The Aesthetics Lab can develop a custom HydraFacial treatment plan for you. Based on your skin type and needs, we can ensure the treatment matches your goals. To keep your complexion looking young and healthy, please schedule an appointment to learn more about the HydraFacial system and other nonsurgical procedures.
"Had a great experience at Bella Mia. Taylor did my hydrafacial and it was a great experience. She is very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable in the immaculate treatment room. I’ve been having an issue with maskne and was recommended some products that have been working very well on my skin. Would highly recommend!"- R.R. / Google / Jan 26, 2022
"I’ve been going to the Aesthetics Lab for a little over a year now and have never left disappointed! I’ve had facials/dermaplaning done by each of the girls and they are all amazing. They are so knowledgeable about what treatments are best based on my skin goals. I buy all my products from there as well and they have never steered me wrong! I’ve also had laser resurfacing and chemical peels done by Tawny. If you aren’t part of the VIP program I highly suggest it as it keeps you consistent with getting your facials and the discounts that come with it are such a great perk!"- C.W. / Google / Jan 27, 2023
"2023 - back again for my lip filler and loving the results! I’ve had the hybrid laser and also go for monthly facials and have noticed a huge difference in my skin by being consistent and using the skin care products that the team recommends. Highly recommend this practice."- M.W. / Google / Jan 30, 2023
"Had my first ever Hydrafacial with Taylor and it was amazing! She took the time to explain each step and answer all of my questions. Will definitely be using the Aesthetics lab for all my medspa needs."- Y.R. / Google / Mar 01, 2023
"I have visited numerous medical spas in the past, but only a few have left an impression as profound as The Aesthetic Lab. From the moment you step foot into their establishment, you receive first-class experience. Their commitment to customer service is evident from their welcoming and attentive staff to the pristine cleanliness of their spa. During my recent visit, I opted for the HydraFacial treatment, and I must say, it was an incredibly relaxing experience. Prior to the treatment, my skin looked dull and felt dehydrated. After the treatment, my skin felt exfoliated, clean and hydrated. The HydraFacial treatment left me with a glowing complexion that I had not seen in a while. The Aesthetic Lab is a haven of relaxation and comfort. I felt pampered and cared for throughout my visit. I wholeheartedly recommend The Aesthetic Lab."- D.C. / Google / May 12, 2023
What Are the Benefits of HydraFacials?
HydraFacial treatments performed at The Aesthetics Lab in Miami, FL offer a variety of benefits to sharpen and rejuvenate your skin's look and well-being, including:
- Unique and customizable options for several skin conditions
- Providing a deep cleansing
- Eliminating dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and debris
- Opening up clogged pores
- Clearing acne
- Softening skin texture
- Treating skin discoloration and spots
- Invigorating and refreshing the complexion
- Hydrating and nourishing the skin
- Noninvasive with no downtime
Should I Get A HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial system is designed to be suitable for Tampa, FL women and men of all skin types and ages. The procedure can be customized to fit your unique needs and goals. Complexion problems that may be addressed with a HydraFacial include:
- Sun or brown spots
- Chronic or infrequent outbreaks of acne
- Reduced skin elasticity or firmness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large or congested pores
- Oily skin
- Rough texture
- Dull or uneven skin tone
OUR HYDRAFACIALS ADDRESS MULTIPLE SKINCARE NEEDS SUCH AS:
- Fine lines
- Wrinkles Elasticity
- Firmness Even Tone
- Vibrancy Skin Texture Brown Spots Oily
- Congested Skin Acne Enlarged Pores
- Unhealthy scalp and thinning hair
- Signature Hydrafacial: Deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin with our Signature Hydrafacial! We can customize your treatment to further address your specific skin concerns with our award-winning booster serums!
- Radiance Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our Britenol® formula to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even skin complexion.
- Clarifying Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with extended extractions and LED light therapy to remove congestion in your skin.
- Restorative Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of a Growth Factor Booster! This helps restore skin health, tone, texture, elasticity, and vitality.
- Rejuvenation Hydrafacial: Receive all the benefits of our Signature Hydrafacial with the addition of our DermaBuilder™ boost! This helps minimize the signs of aging and will recharge the skin with a patented combination of peptides, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- LED Light Therapy: Light therapy is the application of light energy to the skin for therapeutic benefits. It is a natural photo-biochemical reaction similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the LEDs enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen. As a result, skin texture, tone, and elastin may be improved with a series of treatments. Blue light therapy helps improve the appearance of oily or congested skin and can be used to treat moderate inflammatory acne. Blue LED therapy is an alternative for clients who do not respond well to other acne therapies. LED therapy can be performed as an individual treatment or in combination with your Hydrafacial.
- Lymphatic Therapy: Lymphatic Drainage gives an added enhancement to your HydraFacial MD treatment. It moves toxins out of the lymph nodes, boosting the immune system and increasing blood circulation. By enhancing the HydraFacial MD treatment with mechanical lymphatic drainage, the skin is able to be healthy and radiant at its most optimal level.
- HydraFacial Keravive: Helps to improve scalp health by removing clogged hair follicles, nourishing dry skin, improving circulation, and cleansing dead skin cells — all of which can directly result in thinner-looking hair. The three-step process cleanses and exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes your scalp to help your hair look thicker, healthier, and fuller.
Not sure which HydraFacial is best for you? Call now for a free consultation.
What to Expect After HydraFacial
If needed, you can reapply cosmetics after your HydraFacial to hide any redness before you get back to your daily activities. You may see noticeable improvements to your skin right after your procedure, with full results visible in 3 – 7 days. To sustain your newly improved skin tone, Dr. Panchal suggests getting these treatments every 4 – 6 weeks. During your initial consultation, we will schedule future treatments and discuss products that may be used at home to keep your complexion healthy between appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions About HydraFacials
What to expect from the results of a HydraFacial
Considered an excellent treatment to include in your routine facial care regimen, a HydraFacial takes the process of a regular facial one step further. It works effectively to clean out your pores and provide an overall deeper level of cleansing. Based on your unique skin condition, our team at The Aesthetics Lab is also able to add additional elements to the facial to help enhance and improve many different types of skin issues.
Can I combine a HydraFacial with other treatments?
Several of our patients combine their HydraFacial treatment with a variety of additional treatments. These can be performed during the same treatment session, and they may include facial fillers, BOTOX®, and an accompanying appointment may also include a laser peel.
How often should I have a HydraFacial?
HydraFacials can be performed as regularly as you feel your skin needs rejuvenation. The majority of our patients schedule their HydraFacials a few months apart and supplement with traditional facials in between. Throughout your consultation at our facility, we will discuss how often you should receive a HydraFacial in order to preserve your desired results.
Customize your facial
With multiple facial treatments and products available, it can seem difficult to choose which one fits your needs. The HydraFacial system gives you control over the products used in your facial, adding or subtracting as needed to finesse your skin care. At The Aesthetics Lab, we strive to provide personalized care to all of our valued patients. This procedure exemplifies our dedication to that mission. When you're ready for your next facial and you want to hear more about the HydraFacial system, contact our office in Tampa, FL.
Does the HydraFacial® Treatment Work on All Skin Types?
With its ability to address a range of skin concerns, it is no wonder that individuals are turning to HydraFacial to maintain a radiant appearance.Read
I Have Oily Skin. Is a HydraFacial® Still Beneficial for Me?
Nourishing and hydrating your skin with treatments like the HydraFacial MD can actually improve an oily complexion.Read
Is It Safe to Get HydraFacial® Treatment During Pregnancy?
Expecting mothers can still enjoy the benefits of a HydraFacial with a custom-tailored treatment.Read
Revive Dry Facial Skin With HydraFacial® Treatment
Find out more about how a HydraFacial and our unique add-ons can help remove dry, flaky skin and give you a much-needed moisture boost.Read