ABOUT OUR FACIAL SERVICES
A facial is a multi-step skin treatment that helps your skin look younger and healthier. It cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look youthful.
- Brightening Hydrafacial: The Brightening Hydrafacial utilizes the Britenol booster to balance skin tone and minimize dark spots with brightening ingredients alpha-arbutin and vitamin C. Our hydrojelly mask helps penetrate the serums deeper, leaving your skin with a dewy glow. Green LED light therapy finishes off this facial by further reducing the appearance of dark spots.
- Acne Hydrafacial: All acne types are welcome! This personalized Hydrafacial exfoliates and prevents buildup in the pores while still providing hydration to nourish the skin barrier Using an anti-inflammatory serum, we minimize redness and detoxifying the skin. A super greens hydrojelly mask balances PH and protects against environmental stressors, followed by blue LED light to kill P.Acne bacteria. The result is calm, clean, and refreshed skin.
- Plump and Eirm Hydrafacial: This hydrafacial treatment utilizes a Retinol booster, micronized collagen peptides, glycolic acid, and Retinol Tri-Active Technology to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, accelerate skin surface renewal, and plump the skin. The hydrojelly mask improves the skin's barrier function, and red LED light is used to stimulate collagen and elastin.
- Glow On The Go Facial: The "Glow on the go" facial is a comprehensive skincare treatment that includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, ZO Stimulator Peel, personalized mask, LED light therapy, cryoglobe massage, and application of Hydrafacial's patented Antiox serum and SPF. This treatment enhances skin texture, tone, and clarity by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, decreasing inflammation, and improving blood flow.
- Oxygen Dome Facial: This facial treatment utilizes a hyperbaric anion system that extracts air from the room then removes nitrogen, and releases 90% pure oxygen for your skin to absorb. We start off with dermaplaning, then apply a whipped mask and an antioxidant serum. Combined, this targets hyperpigmentation, stabilizes free radicals, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, and enhances collagen production. This leaves your skin with a radiant glow. Additionally, the purified oxygen you breathe in during the procedure provides benefits for your overall well-being.
- Pre and Post Laser Facial: Suitable for all skin types, this facial was designed to enhance your results from our laser rejuvenation treatments. In addition to the patented 3 step Hydrafacial the Alastin Trihex-Pro booster is what truly compliments your laser treatment. It helps by removing damaged skin and promoting the production of new elastin and collagen on a cellular level. This results in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, an improvement in texture and tone, and a more youthful complexion.
- Laser Tightening Facial: Our Laser Tightening Facial is perfect before any event. We start off with dermaplaning for precise exfoliation that paves the way for the ClearLift Laser This advanced Laser stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, without any downtime by surpassing the epidermis. Our liquid contour mask, enriched with argireline, a neuro-calming peptide, is applied after the laser. Next, we saturate the skin with a deeply moisturizing ampule that contains aloe, arnica, as well as vitamins A, C, and K. Lastly, relax under the Oxygen Dome to neutralize any free radicals on the skin while simultaneously boosting your immune system.
- Back Hydrafacial: Enjoy our personalized Back Hydrafacial to target those pesky spots you can't reach! This Hydrafacial is ideal for cleaning out pores and improving texture Our Back Hydrafacial includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, hydration and antioxidant protection. These steps remove dead skin cells and impurities, while simultaneously delivering moisturizing serums into the skin
"Absolutely loved this place! Wonderful and relaxing facial by Tawny. She was professional, gave me great recommendations, and was so sweet! My face was glowing afterwards. Will definitely be back!"- V.V. / Google / Dec 23, 2023
"Aesthetics Lab is the place to go to for all your self care needs! The perfect gift to treat yourself, or for a friend, and trust me you will not regret it. If you want to leave looking like a glowing goddess and have the best experience for a facial, I highly recommend booking with Sarah!"- M.C. / Google / Dec 23, 2023
"Wow! If you want great service and staff members that go above and beyond like Cynthia, then The Aesthetic Labs is the place to be. The Facials,Botox and Peptide/Semaglutide service is premium. Can’t wait for my next visit!"- A.G. / Google / Dec 26, 2023
"The Aesthetics Lab is a standout when it comes to Med spas! I can truly say my skin was glowing after receiving a Hydrafacial. I wholeheartedly recommend ALab to anyone for their remarkable service. Special shout out to their kind and knowledgeable medical estheticians who exude professionalism and are always sure to recommend great products that’ll keep my skin looking great between visits!"- C. / Google / Dec 27, 2023
"Had a hydra facial with Taylor and she is amazing! She was quick and efficient and made me feel very relaxed. Great atmosphere. My skin is glowing and fresh. I will definitely be booking more facials with her. She’s the facial fairy of south Tampa 🧚♀️"- S. / Google / Dec 27, 2023
What Are the Benefits of Facials?
Facials are simple and effective procedures that can help you feel and look great. There are several upsides to facials at The Aesthetics Lab in Tampa, FL, including:
- Softer, more radiant skin
- Reduction or elimination of myriad skin abnormalities
- Specialized treatment choices
- Little to no downtime
- Able to be carried out alongside other treatments
- Aftercare directions to help preserve your improvements
Can I Get Facials?
Facials at The Aesthetics Lab are suitable for all skin types and ages since they are customized to each patient's needs and goals. Typically, facials are created to address early signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, dryness), improve damaged skin from the sun (dark spots, rough texture, and uneven tone), deep cleanse (acne and clogged pores), brighten dull and sallow skin. Professional facials can be designed to help adults and teens with conditions like widespread acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin. The results of a professional facial may be enhanced by combining another treatment like microdermabrasion, chemical peels, or injectable wrinkle treatments. To find out more about which types of facials best meet your skin's needs, please do not hesitate to reach out to The Aesthetics Lab today.
How do facials work?
Following your consultation to select your custom treatment based on your skin's condition and needs, you will lie back in one of our treatment rooms as your professional facial is performed. Your facial will be personalized, but most will begin with a deep cleaning to clear away dirt, oil, makeup, and lotions. After that, steam is safely used to open clogged pores so blackheads and whiteheads can be extracted easily. This is typically followed by exfoliation, either done by hand or with an add-on treatment (chemical peel or microdermabrasion). A mask or serum may be massaged in to deeply nourish. To end the treatment, an SPF moisturizer selected for your skin type will be smoothed on to protect from UV damage after the treatment.
What happens after a facial?
After your facial, you may have some irritation and redness — this should subside on its own within 24 hours. Many patients will see clear improvements in the appearance and touch of their complexion immediately after their treatment. To maintain and enhance the results of your custom facial, talk to one of our experienced team members for help developing a home skin care routine and how often you can get a professional facial at The Aesthetics Lab. You may also want to discuss add-on treatments including microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
How much does a facial cost?
Facials costs will depend on the type of treatment and whether you add on any services. During your consultation, your facialist will ask about your goals and assess your skin before designing your custom plan. After this, they can estimate your total cost. The Aesthetics Lab frequently offers specials on skin treatments like facials plus discounts when you buy a package of sessions.
What type of facial should I get?
Each facial is chosen to match the issues of your skin. Your aesthetician will listen to your current needs and goals at the beginning of your visit before assessing your skin. Following this, your facialist will discuss their suggestions. You may also discuss complementary treatments, such as a chemical peel or microdermabrasion, which can improve the health and appearance of your skin.
Can I combine other treatments with a facial?
If you want to customize your facial further, you may want to add another treatment, like microneedling, microdermabrasion, or a chemical peel. In your consultation, your aesthetician will suggest other treatments to boost your facial results and improve your skin’s condition.
Unleash Your Beauty with Your Best Face Forward
At The Aesthetics Lab in Tampa, FL, we believe in the importance of feeling and looking your best. D. Pinchal has found that her patients with frequent professional facials seem to have healthier and clearer complexions. Each facial at The Aesthetics Lab is customized for your skin type and needs, so let us help you put your best face to the world. Contact our Tampa, FL office to make your appointment for a professional facial or any of our skin rejuvenating services.
Is A HydraFacial® Treatment Safe During Pregnancy?
A closer look at the popular HydraFacial MD system, including what it is, how it works, and whether pregnant women are eligible for treatment.Read
SUMMER SKIN TIPS BY DR. PANCHAL
Adjust your skincare regimen just in time for Summer! Learn more about the products Dr. Panchal recomments.Read